Tuesday, June 24, 2008

They couldn't have done it without me (day 9)



Friday Linda and Cheryl assigned me with an extremely important wedding related job. To sit at home and do nothing. They needed someone to be at the house when James stopped by to pick something up and when Jennilyn came to drop something off. So Linda and Cheryl went to pick up Cheryl's dress. (The person they were supposed to have an appointment with had quit that week, but they did successfully get the dress). I sat on the couch and played with Omi and did some random household chores (e.g. vacuuming).

The people who were supposed to drop by didn't come until Cheryl and Linda were back.

Then in the afternoon they left again while I stayed at the house and played online.

Meanwhile Paul had to finish making his counters for Dave and Leanne. And he and Papa had to get the kids and stuff all around so we could move into the hotel we would be staying in for the rest of the week. Basically at this point I just fretted a lot.

Anne and Nana, who were driving in from Ft. Wayne made it to the hotel first around three. Then Paul and my dad arrived around 4. And just a little later Linda dropped me off. We got two side by side rooms, but they weren't adjoining.

At the hotel Anne practiced Cheryl's make-up and we unloaded stuff. Then it was time to head off to the rehearsal

No comments: