Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Over the rabid rapids (Day 6)


Tuesday morning we all woke up at about 3 1/2 early (as in much before too early). I didn't bother to get the kids dressed. And we loaded up in the van heading toward the train station.

When we got down town we saw Papa standing outside. So he ran to the van and hopped in while we waited outside. Then we drove to Linda's house where the kids and I were dropped off for the day.

This would turn out to be a completely terrible day.

I spent all morning puking. I couldn't take the kids outside, so I kept them in the living room with the toys. We watched Ratatouille and Veggie Tales.

I ached all over. So I limped upstairs to Linda's room looking for drugs. The best I could was Contac cold and flu, which at least had acetominophin in it. I don't know if it was placebo effect or not. But I did start to feel better.

-------------------

Meanwhile Daddy and Papa drove to Ohio Pyle to go rafting on the Yough. They had a group of four on a six person raft. Papa got flung out a couple of times. But otherwise I think they had a really great time.

When Linda came home from work she made me some soup. Soon we went back to Dave's house and I spent the rest of the day in bed.

No comments: