Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thoughts, or something...

So it's seven o'clock in the morning. But when Isaac woke up crying it felt like the middle of the night. It still feels and looks like the middle of the night. What exactly is the benefit I'm getting from all that daylight we're saving. It might be great for some people, who don't have to get up in the morning. In my mind, the darkness is the worst part of winter.

I've been meaning to write a post about Keith's wedding this weekend. It was a lot of fun. But I just haven't found it in me to string together enough coherent thoughts. We of course killed our food budget. I'm not thinking to much about that.

Isaac is now standing on the coffee table and has put the handle of the vacuum cleaner in his shirt. He has that huge "look how smart I am" grin on his face.

1 comment:

Manda said...

I agree about the darkness of winter. It's so hard to get out of bed when it seems it is still night out. I end up turning on a lot of lights on winter mornings. I tell Tony to guard his eyes. ^_^

Have a good day!
-Manda.