Friday, October 12, 2007

And I've never been to Boston in the fall..

... is not a claim that the Cleveland Indians can make. I however, still can. It is funny when a sports team is actually doing well (though with the Indians it isn't completely unheard of) -- random people ask you what you think will happen next. (This evening as I was leaving the YMCA, one of the other folks leaving asked me if I was a fan and if I thought they'd win).

They are losing as I type this. But who knows how things will turn out. I have no doubts that their chances are better than the football team. (an opinion that I trust other readers of this share, though possibly for different reasons)

Well, it is about time for the math show that my friends who don't have a TV introduced me to, so it is time to draw this to a close.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Steelers