Saturday, October 27, 2007

One of those days

Today, the kids were at Nana's house, and it was my intent to sleep in. Instead I woke up at 3 AM from a very scary nightmare. The kind that spooky because it seems really realistic (except that Paul doesn't drink iced tea). After about an hour I finally fell back to sleep only to have another bad dream (again somewhat realistic, except I would never be stupid enough to try to hide in a closet like that). So I awoke, and although I stayed in bed I never really could get back to sleep.

Then Paul got up with the alarm to go to the men's work day at the church property. The workday must have been canceled though because only one other guy showed up, and he didn't know what was supposed to be going on either. I eventually got up. But I was still fitfully emotional from my poor sleep and bad dreams. So I broke down sobbing probably half a dozen times. I'll blame it on the pregnancy hormones. But I finally had a cup of coffee, and then I felt a lot better.

I haven't gotten much done today. I just don't have the energy. Ugh!

3 comments:

mirtft said...

::Hugs::

I hope your weekend got better after the rough start.

I was practicing ballon animals on Friday night, and I thought about you and Heather in Mees when I tried the flowers again. I'll have to remember the ballons next time I visit for you and your family. I think all of you children would like them. :-)

-Scott

Anonymous said...

Our children definitely like balloon animals. The ITT picnic had a guy doing balloon animals. They would have been content if that was the only thing we did all day.

mirtft said...

:-)

very cool! I shall remember the ballons! And from the sound of it the hand pump too if there are many to blow up... :-)