Today, though, I am going to post the last part of the Crunchy Quiz.
13. What's your take on childhood vaccinations?
15 points for no vaccines
10 for delayed, selective vaccination
5 points for selective, on schedule vaccination
2 points for thinking about not vaccinating
0 points for vaccinating on schedule.
5. We did delay Abigail's vaccinations, but have not for the boys. This is primarily because all of her allergies made her more at risk for the complications vaccines create. On the other hand, because of Sam's compromised immune system he was more at risk from the diseases themselves. In general I think vaccines are a good thing, though I certainly think it is not necessary to vaccinate for absolutely every thing.
14. Would you/have you ever breastfeed/fed someone else's baby or have someone else bf your child?
10 points if "yes" (have or someone has breastfed your baby)
5 points if "yes" (would)
2 points if "maybe"
0 if "no" (wouldn't consider it).
5. I would totally be willing to do this, but I have never had the opportunity. I guess I need crunchier friends!
15. Do you use cloth/re-usable products for mom?
10 points if "yes" (make own cloth menstrual pads)
5 points if "yes" (buy cloth pads or the keeper)
2 points if "thinking about it"
0 points if "no".
16. Do you use positive discipline?
15 points if "yes" (never yell, spank, punish)
10 points if "yes" (believe in it and try really hard)
5 points if "sort of" (use time out, don't spank, and use rewards for good behavior)
2 points if "thinking about it" (use time out, spank occasionally, use rewards for good behavior and punishments for bad)
0 points if "no" (you think spanking is needed)
1. I think much of "positive discipline" is a crock of hooey! I don't spank very often, but time outs are very common.
120 – 205 Super Nutty, Ultra-Crunchy Granola Earth Mama
105– 119 Mmm! Love that whole-grain crunch!
90 – 104 Pretty Crispy
30 – 89 Sprinkled with Granola
10 – 29 Instant Oatmeal
0 - 9 Jell-O