Monday, February 26, 2007

Blueberry Muffins

I love Duncan Hines Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins. It is probably sinful to enjoy a food as much as I like these. In fact, I can easily sit and eat three or four of them in one sitting. So today after I put the children down for nap, I was sitting and eating muffins and drink some Irish tea. Then the thought occurred to me, "Maybe I should have given up blueberry muffins for Lent." Usually I give up chocolate. This year I am giving up coke. And I must say that it is so very difficult. I am embarassed by how often I think about coke and how I curse my decision to give it up. Zounds! And as most of you know, not long ago I tried to give up caffeine entirely. I failed miserably. I admire people with more self restraint than me so much. So perhaps I will try to lay off the muffins a little.

Sam's party yesterday was a success. We had a relatively low turnout since the city was covered in ice. So most of the people who showed up lived very near by.

I have so much leftover food it makes me want to have another party.

Today my house is still mostly cleanish. I will try to keep it that way.

Try being the key word.

No comments: