Monday, September 17, 2007

Prayer Request

Hopefully Jess doesn't mind me posting this on the blog. But I know a lot of you are strong prayers, so I wanted to share this with you. I received this email from Jess this morning.

Hi all,
I'd like you all to please pray for my mom. As many of you know, she has been
battling lung cancer for the past year and a half. Tomorrow she goes in for
some tests to see if the latest round of treatment has been helping (previous
treatments have slowed the progress of the cancer but not stopped or reversed
it), and to look for any signs of the cancer having spread. Please pray that
the course of the cancer is being reversed, wisdom for the doctors as the
course of treatment is reevaluated in light of the results, and strength for
my family as we wait for an updated diagnosis (we probably won't know anything
until next week).
Thank you for your prayers!
In Christ,
Jess

That pretty well speaks for itself, so please pray!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, Jess doesn't mind :) Instead, she thanks you for sharing it with others who pray!

I'll let you all know what I hear...

Anonymous said...

Your whole family is in our thoughts and prayers Jess. I remember your mom from meeting her at 'rose. she has a lot of spirit.

Manda said...

Our prayers are with you Jess.

-Manda.