Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Meme

Favorite Food: Spaghetti

Favorite Month: May

Favorite Movie:

Favorite Sport: to watch - gymnastics, to play - volleyball

Favorite Season: spring

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate

Favorite Time of Day: naptime

Last Cigarette: Never!

Last Drink: Ummm... before I turned 21

Last Car Ride: this afternoon coming home from a meeting

Last Movie Seen in a Theater: Underdog

Last Phone Call: My mom

Last CD Played: Veggietales

Have You Ever Been on TV: Yes, most recently when I was interviewed by reporters about the double homicide across the street

Thing You're Wearing: My "employee of the month" shirt

Thing You've Done Today: taught Abigail how to change Isaac's diaper

Thing You Can Hear Right Now: Nothing but the hum of the fan

Thing You Can't Live Without: God's grace

Thing You Do When You're Bored: I don't get bored, but when shirking responsibility I like to goof off on the computer

Coke or Pepsi: Coke!!

Hot or Cold: Is this supposed to be what I am now, or what I wish I was. I am hot, and would prefer to be cold

What Do You Want To Do Before You Die? Live a life that pleases God

No comments: