Thursday, September 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Aunt Cheryl!

I don't know if Cheryl reads this blog or not. But it's her Birthday today (the 13th). So I thought I would take a moment to tell you all what a wonderful sister-in-law she is.

Cheryl is a deeply caring person, who puts everyone else's needs first. She is also amazingly friendly, and can strike up a conversation with anyone, anywhere. She is great fun to be around. A shopping trip with her is something of an adventure.

But most of all, I am grateful that my children have such a wonderful aunt who cares so much about them. She is very much in tune with their individual personalities and is very supportive.

Cheryl, if you're reading this, your Birthday package will come eventually. Sammy is just taking extra long finishing his present for you, but he is determined to do it himself.

1 comment:

mirtft said...

Happy Birthday Cheryl!
If you do read this, I hope you
had a wonderful birthday, and have a great coming year!
-Scott