Sunday, September 2, 2007

Happy New Year

So as I write this I think most of the people who read this blog are in my living room celebrating the New Year. However, I could not let pass this momentous time to reflect about the previous year... Actually, I only had four hours of sleep and there is no way that I could possibly reflect on anything sensible.

Instead I will note a few pieces of wisdom that have come to mind from this party.

- Be very careful when a four-year-old is pretending you are a mountain

-Congressional districting should definitely be done differently, but coming up with the best solution is not as easy as you thought. And deciding is probably not worth losing sleep over.

-Zoa actually is a word.

-We all use lots of acronyms without ever knowing what they stand for.

-Wikipedia is useful.

- One bathroom is not enough for 12 people who are all trying to get ready for church.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year again to everyone there! Hope the movies are fun!

Kathy said...

Underdog was a fun movie. I really enjoyed it. We managed to only be partially eaten alive by the bugs.

Anonymous said...

Another piece of wisdom:

It's a good idea to NOT have two young Underdogs flying through the same "building" in opposite directions.

And yes, mountains can fall over, even at the hand of a 4-year old.

rosechemist said...

Thank you so much for letting me join in the summer new years party. Going to church Sunday morning was a wonderful experience and I am glad that you all enjoyed the drive-in movie idea.

::hugs::