Friday, May 11, 2007

The computer fairy...

...visited my office area Thursday afternoon. I found this out when I stopped by my desk at the end of the day and found a computer that was not there at lunch. On a similar vein, today I received my ID badge that gets me into the building. So Monday I won't have to call upstairs or hope I arrive around the same time as someone else.

The new job is going well so far. I am learning a new CAD program, so that if I have to deal with models in either format I will be ready. Though, as I work my way through the tutorials, I find myself thinking how much better I like the other program. At the end of next week I have 2 days of training on ABAQUS, a finite element analysis program.

If nothing else, I have this feeling that this new job will keep me busy. So far so good.

This promises to be an interesting weekend. More to come later.

Also, in anticipation of Sunday, Happy Mother's Day to Shae, Loree, and any other mothers reading this!

No comments: