Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Scrapbooking and Tumbling

Last night, after I put the children to bed I took some good advice, and had some ME time. I didn't watch TV, but even better I pulled out my scrapbooking supplies. Oh my! Have we really all aged so much the last two years? I had not worked on my scrapbooks since before Sam, so I am pretty far behind. I still could not bring myself to work on the pictures from right after his birth, but I did use pictures from his first days at home and a few of his first visits. I got about five pages done, and finally crashed around 11. Paul didn't get home until nearly midnight, and I was just too tired to wait up for him.

This morning Paul took Sam to gymnastics class. They both obviously had a lot of fun. The teacher even let Paul get on the giant trampoline (ostensibly so he could teach Sam how to jump). It is obvious that Sam is still pretty far behind his classmates, but he is making wonderful progress. I am so glad his physical therapist suggested it. I think Paul will continue to take Sam as long as these hours continue. I guess this is one of those little blessings in the midst of what seems like a real frustration.

On another note. I think I was about ready to sing the Hallelujah chorus last night upon the realization that I have M. I was starting to get concerned. I love my little blessings, but I don't think I am ready for another one.

No comments: