Thursday, October 30, 2008

rickroll

I am surprised my video did not generate comments!

For those of you who may be unfamiliar. Rickrolling is the act of placing a link to something, and instead of that thing, person clicking the link comes to a video of Rick Astley's 1987 music video "Never Gonna Give You Up!"

There is, to my knowledge, no video of Michelle Obama making racist remarks. Although you-tube has dozens of videos claiming to be that. And I assure you that if there had been such a video, I would not have posted it on my blog. That's not my type of political persuasion.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Ah, that explains why I was very confused by the whole matter.

mirtft said...

Ah, I see. I just figured that it pulled in the wrong link and that you would correct it when I checked back later.