Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Kathy!

Today is Kathy's Birthday. I'm not sure how old you have to be before it's impolite to say how old you are. But I'll just say that this is the car insurance Birthday. Possibly the most meaningful of Birthdays. At least until you reach the retirement Birthday in another 40 (or more) years.

So have a great Birthday, and eat plenty of chocolate.

PS. For those of you who don't read Manda's blog, yesterday was her Birthday, too.

P.S. Ever wonder why there are so many Birthday's in mid November? If you haven't figured it out look at a calendar nine months back.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

11001
You can now say that I'm odd.
...and square, and it would be the truth.

It is nice to not have 8 hours of finals scheduled this year, like I did the last time the 13th of November was a Tuesday.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Happy Birthday (a day late) to Manda!

Manda said...

Happy Birthday KATHY!!! I really like your square and odd description. ^_^ Unfortunately, I'm past that point, *sigh*...

And, thank you for the birthday wishes everyone!!

-Manda.