Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Birthday Presents

Isaac: wok
Sam: potato masher
Abigail: oven mitt
Paul: toothbrush holder

I love how I have a husband who gives me exactly what I want for my Birthday. For what it's worth Abigail picked out her gift for me all by herself. She did a really good job. The only thing she struggled with was that she informed me at least a month ago that she was going to get me an oven mitt, and has been reminding me ever since.

The potato masher, which Sammy picked out after Paul held it up for him, is a kitchen aid. It looks nice, I'll be trying it out by making mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Manda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manda said...

Way to go Paul! I think your husband should talk to my husband about gift giving. ^_^

Happy Thanksgiving!
-Manda.

Kathy said...

Aren't useful presents wonderful? I got a vacuum from my parents.