Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A little more

Day 3

Mission: Do a little more each day than I possibly can

I am tired, but I don't think I'm really any more tired than before I started pushing myself to the limit. Of course, I know that I really cannot actually do what I cannot actually do. But I am realizing that I can do more than I thought I could. Paul thinks that I will not really start to feel the effects until about day 7.

It's my best bet of keeping a clean house over the next month.

This weekend: Visit from Linda and Cheryl.
Next weekend: O'Neil family camping trip. Why does this require a clean house? Because my Grandma Pat is coming into town for the occasion.
Weekend #3: Granddad John visits from Florida.
Weekend #4: NEW YEARS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh...

Speaking of the New Years Party. This is a reminder to everyone that the annual Maurer New Years Party will be taking place the Saturday of Labor Day Weekend. Out of Town visitors are welcome to stay the whole weekend with us. I only ask that you let me know approximately when you plan to arrive and how long you plan to stay so I can plan accordingly. Also, we might do a youth group activity that Sunday night, just so you know.

No comments: