Thursday, January 8, 2009

I am actually going to post this time

It's so hard to write a complete post these days! I usually get about three or four lines in and then get interrupted, never to finish.

Paul has not been home for dinner all week. He went back to work on Monday, after having two weeks off, and I've barely seen him since.

I sometimes wish he would get to work earlier and come home earlier. The hardest part of the day is the time between nap and when daddy comes home (or bedtime, whichever comes first).

The children had a playdate with Isabell today. It mostly went well, except that the TV was on the whole time. I hate it when you go to visit someone and they don't turn their TV off. It's really distracting.

Omi has learned how to climb lately. Up that is. She will climb up onto the sofa, but she has no idea how to get down. It's really cute, actually.

1 comment:

Manda said...

I fear I am still very much like Omi in that regard. I can climb up things, but getting down scares me! ^_^