Thursday, December 18, 2008

Watching the Puppy


So, with my new found free time, I volunteered to take the puppy off Don's hands for today and tomorrow (he'll pick her up tomorrow evening).

So, of course, I have an interview scheduled for tomorrow. I am interested in the position. It looks like it would make use of my degree/concentration, and work experience from both of my previous jobs. And it is closer to where I'll be moving this summer : )

Well, the puppy has been growing, so an updated picture has been included.

She has had her good moments and bad moments. I've been gating her in the kitchen when she acts up (were the weather better, I'd throw her outside but thankfully she has learned the gate is not for jumping). As I am writing this, she is in time-out.

So, time to end the post, prepare a little more for the interview tomorrow, and see to the puppy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the interview!

Manda said...

Yay for an interview so soon!! Good luck!

Kathy said...

Update: I have a second interview with the company next Tuesday, and so far it sounds like a good place for me!