Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sketchy Characters

I've been playing around with gimp. My objective was to try to make a photograph of a person look like a sketch. As well as to learn how to use the tools better, so I don't have to ask Paul for help so much.

Paul doesn't like for me to post pictures of the family. But I figured he wouldn't mind me posting this picture of somebody else. I didn't do that good of a job making them look "sketchy" but it is kind of a neat graphic.



In more important news. Naomi turned one yesterday. She is still not quite walking on her own. And she still likes to nurse. So I think she's really a baby. I have noticed that people have started to ask (aren't you almost done nursing her?).

My children have made a huge mess in the bedroom. They have been told to clean it up. I suppose I had better go to check on them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Naomi!

Manda said...

Happy birthday Naomi!

I thought children are recommended to breast feed till 1 1/2 to 2 years...?