Friday, December 19, 2008

More success


So I explained to Paul what I had been trying to do with the sketch thing. And he said "why don't you just google "gimp - photo to sketch. And so I did. And this is the result.

By the way Omi had a good Birthday party last night. She loved the cake. And the boxes. Actually she really liked her presents too.

There was a nasty ice storm here last night. All the schools were closed (except the Catholic high schools which had a four hour delay). My parents are without power. And the power company said it make take several days to get back on. So this morning they had to disable the garage door opener so my mom could get the car out to go to work.

I am hope it warms up and the roads clear up soon. But as it is we are having a nice day playing inside.

1 comment:

Manda said...

Wow, very impressive. ^_^ Congratulations on your new found skills! I have been wanting to work on a picture of Olivia, so your success in such a short period of time gives me ambition! I want to smooth out her cheek color in one of the pictures I have so the tape marks aren't visible, then get it printed on nice paper to frame and hang in the living room. I can't wait to try my hand at it now. ^_^