Sunday, December 21, 2008

Laundry Blues

Tomorrow morning the children are singing at church. I am excited about it. (More than they are, I think).

Anyway, as usual, I didn't really think about laundry today until it was time to set clothes out for tomorrow morning. I've got one more load to switch over, then I can go to bed.

Today Paul went to the store for groceries. He was just going to go to George's (the little International store). But George's was closed due to a lack of electricity. So he went to Kroger. So he decided to try and get everything we need. He managed to get most of it. But I'll still have to make another shopping trip before Christmas.

The best part is, though, that he bought me a flower. One single yellow carnation. Which is nice and cheerful and makes me feel wonderful. I just feel so very loved. I think I appreciate my little flower even more than I would a dozen roses. And I think Paul knows that too.

We got another cold that we're passing around. So I am praying that we are all healthy enough to get to church tomorrow.

No comments: