Tuesday, January 22, 2008

No! Me!


Me (holding the baby): Isaac, is mommy holding the baby?
Isaac: No! Me!
Me: Do you want me to hold you?
Isaac: No!
Me: Should I put the baby down?
Isaac: No!
Me: Should I keep holding the baby?
Isaac: No! Me!

This went on for quite awhile until I finally figured it out. Isaac was trying to say Naomi it just sounded like No! Me! (two of his favorite words).

In other news:

I hope I'm not spreading news I'm not supposed to be passing on... We got a call from runnerdave Sunday night. He wanted to know what sort of plans we had for early summer. It turns out he and Leann will be getting married sometime this summer. Congrats!!!

2 comments:

Manda said...

What a beautiful picture.

And, WOW!! Congratulations Runnerdave!

se ya,
-Manda.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's true.

And Monday, I moved to Amish country, to be nearer to my sweetheart. ;-)

Maybe Leanne and I will start our own blog, if the Amish give us some batteries...