Sunday, November 1, 2009

Flu

Wednesday morning the children were acting more tired and edgy than usual. Sam and Isaac both had a hard time keeping up in gymnastics. Wednesday afternoon the kids all started not feeling well, but they didn't really seem sick. A couple of neighbor girls stopped by to use the computer, they let me know that a couple of the neighbors who had come over to play a few days before had been diagnosed with H1N1.

By Thursday afternoon I was running a fever (which I've kept under control, but has not gone away since). The children, except Isaac who has asthma, are pretty much well. Isaac has a wheezy cough still. I will call the doctor's office in the morning. It is really hard to get him to take the breathing treatments that he really needs.

I am feeling a good deal better than I was, but am still sick. Paul started feeling yucky yesterday. He isn't really sick yet, so I am hopeful he won't get very ill.

We've been drinking lots of orange juice and eating lots of chicken soup.

I am just thankful it did not hit us any worse.

So that's us anyway.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

We will keep you in our prayers.