Wednesday, August 5, 2009

camp week

This week Abby has science central day camp all week. Isaac and Sammy are there for three mornings. I am realizing how difficult it would be if I had to maintain this sort of schedule all the time.

Pregnancy Exhaustion + Teething one year old up at night + waking everyone up in the morning + packing lunches + getting ready + making sure there is adequate clean laundry for nice clothes for children + arriving on time for drop off and pick up + appointments + gymnastics + somehow managing to fix dinner and keep the house together.

I love homeschooling!!!! Not so much running around! No packing lunches! Children need clean clothes, but a few holes and stains don't matter. And I can stay in my jammies if I want to.

Anyway, we have had a lot of fun already this week. But I have grown an appreciation for the mothers who maintain a busy schedule all the time.

No comments: