Sunday, February 22, 2009

You'd think there would be a snowbrush..

... in a rental car, in Minnesota, in February. But, alas, they must fear losing them, because we had to brush the car off with coat sleeves Saturday morning. I had the opportunity to go to Minnesota in February with two co-workers to make a visit to the company that supplies heaters for our products. As a friend said, it isn't surprising that a heater company would operate out of Minnesota.

But, I can now say I have walked the Mall of America. It was an interesting place to visit.

There wasn't that much snow on the ground -- only a few inches.

One of my co-workers has told me I should take advantage of having Project on my computer and make a Gantt Chart of everything that has to be done as far as planning my wedding goes. I haven't done so yet.

As for the wedding planning, we have found a hall/caterer, which is a huge load off my mind.

No comments: