Friday, November 14, 2008

Semi - Success

I found two pair of nice fitting dress pants. So now I can stop wearing blue jeans to church : ) .

But I did not find any nice shirts that fit well. Fortunately I have one blouse and two sweaters that I can wear with my pants.

It wasn't as bad as it could have been. And it was kind of nice to have a night out with my mom.

My actual Birthday isn't until next Thursday. We are going to be celebrating my Birthday at Chick-Fil-A (the one with the play area). Our church happens to be having a fundraiser there on my Birthday.

But my mom wanted to get me clothes for my Birthday, so she wanted to take me shopping ahead of time.

Abby is going to actually go to mass with my dad this morning. Then they are going to go swimming at the YMCA. I am going to take the others to storytime at the Library.

1 comment:

Manda said...

Congratulations on your successes!