Monday, November 1, 2010

springtails

I was cleaning the bathroom in an attempt to obliterate pinworm eggs, and I noticed some tiny bugs crawling around. I pried up some of the molding around the vanity and discovered what I am pretty sure are springtails are living behind our vanity. They look a lot like fleas. I guess I will have to call terminix tomorrow. I'm not sure how I am going to fit that in between taking Naomi (for the pinworms) and Sarah (for a respiratory infection) to the doctors. Plus tomorrow is election day.

Thankfully, Nana and Papa were able to come help me out a little tonight.

On a brighter note, Sarah has started walking alongside furniture holding on with only one hand.

I miss Paul.

1 comment:

Manda said...

I have no idea what either of those things are, but both sound unpleasant. Praying for health for you and the family.