Friday, November 5, 2010

Have you had your break today?

Today, Nana came over and helped me disinfect more things while Papa took the children to gymnastics. Then he picked up McDs for us. We got a lot done.

Then Nana and Papa watched the kids, and Anne took me out for an early Birthday celebration. My Birthday gift was a 30 minute massage. It was very nice. I feel much more relaxed now. We also did a little bit of shopping so now I have a few decent things to wear this winter.

I am back at home and back to work now. I just have the baby and she is asleep, so I should be able to conquer more.

I think Paul will be pleased with how the house looks when he gets home.

I am very much eager to hear about how the dedication of the Calvary Agape Church went. If I recall correctly Paul is on his way to Vishakapatnam and Aruku today for three more dedication services.

I have heard no updates on Paul's foot. I hope it's getting along okay.

No comments: