Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Feeling a Little Better

The past few days I have not been quite as sick. I don't know if it's something I've been doing, or just that God has graced me with some good days. Either way I am thankful.

My brother John and his fiancee have been visiting from Champaign, IL. My Grandma Pat has been here from Kansas City. And my brother David came in from Potsdam, NY.

The reason? My father's 60th birthday. My mom had a big party for him, which was a lot of fun. And nobody teased him too much about being old. We were all afraid he would run away (as he did on his fortieth birthday).

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear that you're feeling better- you've been in our prayers this week!

Manda said...

Being less sick is definitely a good thing! I'll be praying for you. ^_^