Friday, September 12, 2008

Isn't life grand?

From Trip West 2008

Last week, I went with 3 friends from Church group to the Grand Canyon. We hiked some of the trails -- reaching the bottom did not happen on this trip, but we made it a ways down, and more importantly, back up again. The views are just amazing, I don't think I can properly put into words the majestic beauty of it all. We also camped for the trip, which added to the whole experience. One of my fellow campers had a 1-person tent that I got to use for the trip. It was a nice little tent. There is much more to write, but that will have to wait for another time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear the trip went well...

I love camping : )

mirtft said...

Yay Kathy! I so agree: the Grand Canyon, and even more so actually hiking there, really is amazing! Very excited for you to have such a wonderful experience in nature. But even more importantly, I'm excited you had the experience with people you care about who share your values and beliefs so you can grow together.