Thursday, August 21, 2008


My grandma (aka Mamaw) is dying. I spent the day with her. She was maybe awake for an hour total time. I sang some hymns, and she seemed to really like that. I think she is just hanging on until all the family can come and see her this weekend.

I haven't decided whether or not to cancel the Labor Day party. Since it's sounding like it'll be a small gathering, I might just proceed with plans. Since it would be nice to have friends around. On the other hand, maybe I need to wait and see what the next few days bring.


Kathy said...

Your family is in my prayers.

We are looking forward to seeing you over Labor Day. At the moment our plan was to arrive Friday evening (around 10? depending on when we get out of town)... if this needs to change we understand, just let me know.

Manda said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. We'll be pryaing for her and your family.


Anonymous said...

We are sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Leanne and I were planning to be there, thinking we'd arrive late Friday night. Let us know if things change.

- runnerdave