Thursday, June 25, 2009

Whoosh!

That's how the last few weeks have gone. We spent last week in Florida visiting Grandad (Paul's dad) and Bernice. The trip had lots of ups (the beach, the boat, etc.) and downs (bad traffic, heat, humidity etc.). But all in all it was more than worthwhile, and gave the kids a chance to get to know their grandfather a little.

I haven't posted much lately because I have news that I want to post, but I cannot yet post.

The summer looks to be very busy. We have very few unplanned weekends left.

I am feeling somewhat bummed right now. And I generally just don't feel like doing everything that needs to be done. But with children, I just don't have the option of taking time off.

1 comment:

Manda said...

Summer gets busy. Glad you had a nice visit in Florida. Now I am anxious to hear the news. ^_^