Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Windshields4Huckabee

Yes, I am still pregnant. And no, the baby hasn't turned yet.

But I have other things to post about now.

I know not all of you share my political leanings. I don't generally use my blog to talk politics. But I want to let those of you who do have views similar to mine of a cool grassroots activity you can participate in.

If you support Mike Huckabee for president, and you'd like to attract attention to his campaign. Then you can participate in Windshields4Huckabee . Basically on December 15, you write a pro-Huckabee message on your windshield (or rear window) and then go about your business. The message should include Huckabee's web address www.mikehuckabee.com.

The idea is that this will draw attention to the candidate. People all across the country will be participating.

If you don't know much about Huckabee, check out the links. And for everybody who links he doesn't have a chance I say pbbth! He just overtook Giuliani in the national polls.

1 comment:

David said...

I'll do it. Now I have to think of something cool to say.